Detailed Directions Below or
Download Instructions Here
Fingerprinting/Background Check Process
PLEASE NOTE: Although some volunteers have been fingerprinted through other organizations, there is no central clearinghouse in our towns(e.g. a rec department) to support sharing across groups. In absence of this, the Falcons cannot accept a State Police report unless it comes to the organization directly from the State Police. The only way to do this is to go through the process applying as a volunteer for the Falcons.
1. Set up an appointment to get fingerprinted by following this link:
https://www.bioapplicant.com/nj/ (sign in as a New Applicant)
---> Please Note... Use information from this form to fill out on-line appointment form: http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/20150129_universform_vsb.pdf
Here are Sample Screen Shots of What you will see and What it Should Look Like when Filled Out:
Save the following information from the on-line application process- you will need when you go for your appointment:
- Applicant ID
- Schedule Site/Date/Time
- PYMT Authorization
- The State charges $25.70 for this service. This fee needs to be paid to complete the on-line application.
- The Flemington Falcons will reimburse you for this fee-please keep your receipt(see #4 below)
2. Print out a copy of the application form and fill out - you will need when you go for your appointment
Fill out the application form(see sample below)
Field 7 (Contributors Case #): K07002
Fields 9-26 :Fill in your personal information
Applicant ID, Schedule Site/Date/Time, and Pymt Authorization
3. Go to the site and have your fingerprints taken
Make sure the technician fills in the PCN on your application
Return your copy of your application AND the receipt to the Falcons.
4. The receipt is needed for you to be reimbursed by Flemington Falcons.
5. The result of the examination will be mailed to the Falcons.